ITIL 4 Foundation Introduction to ITIL 4
ITIL 4 Foundation enables candidates to look at IT Service Management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
ITIL 4 Foundation equips candidates with:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
Who is ITIL 4 Foundation for:
ITIL 4 Foundation is suitable for individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization. The certification also applies to IT professionals who work within an organization that has adopted ITIL and so need to be aware of and contribute to the overall service improvement programme.
ITIL 4 continues to support the ITSM community while expanding to a wider range of professionals working in the digital world, guiding how IT interfaces with, and leads the wider business strategy.
1: ITIL 4 Overview
Introduction to ITIL
Key Concepts of ITIL
2: The ITIL Framework
The Four Dimensions of Service Management
The ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
3: The ITIL Guiding Principles
Focus on Value
Start Where You Are
Progress Iteratively with Feedback
Collaborate and Promote Visibility
Think and Work Holistically
Keep It Simple and Practical
Optimize and Automate
4. The ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
The Service Value Chain
5: Key ITIL Practices
Service Level Management
Service Request Management
6: Other ITIL Practices
General Management Practices
Service Management Practices
Technical Management Practices
لا يوجد دورات مجدولة
سجل في قائمة الانتظار
الاشتراك للحصول على التحديثات الحق في صندوق البريد الوارد. نحن نعد بعدم إرسال رسائل غير مرغوب فيها لك.